- By submitting your entry/entries, you agree with the official rules of the contest.
- Everyone can submit a maximum of upto  photographs and/or videos (entry/entries).
- For any editing, the fundamental values of journalism aply. Any entry/entries found with unacceptable editing, will be disqualified.
- The subject of the entry/entries should not embody/contain any dead human/living being and show violent /racist /discriminatory /indecent elements.
- The entry/entries should not have any kind of border, copyright mark, watermark or subscript text.
- Every entry/entries has to be original, taken by the maker him/herself. Entry/entries that has/have already been awarded in any previous contest/competition, will be rejected.
- Entry/entries must seek the permission of people recognizable in the entry/entries (or the permission of guardians for entry/entries of minors) or events/properties before submission in order to ensure GDPR compliance. By submitting an entry/entries it is assumed that this permission is in place.
- Submission descriptions can be made in English, Dutch or Bangla language.
- In case of all other photographs/videos that would be chosen for an Exhibition in 2022, the selected photographers would receive a Certificate of Merit from the organisers.
- Photographs have to be in JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, TIF or BMP format and they have to be 3,000 pixel on the longer side. Resolution will have to be minimal 300 pixel/inch.
- Videos (max 2 minutes) have to be in MP4, AVI, GIF or WMV format (if larger than 50MB please provide a link to Vimeo or Youtube).